We are proud to introduce you to our best Spanish Chorizo. We slow cure our Chorizos for over 5 weeks, allowing all of the ingredients to season slowly, to produce Imperial: A taste of old Spain.
Here is how we differ from other styles of chorizo:
- Non-heat treated, preserves all the flavors from the meat and spices.
- Longer curing time; all the flavors slowly blend together for a unique taste.
- We only use Pimentón de la Vera, the best Spanish paprika (authentic pimentón from Spain) in the world.
- We only use the best pork for our chorizo, hind leg included.
- Even though Imperial is not heat-treated, the USDA qualifies our products as shelf stable.
- You might find our chorizos slightly uneven, we use the old Spanish artisan technique instead of mass production. Each one of our products has its own personality.